Our client, a leading Demolition company based within the West Midlands who specialise in demolition projects, asbestos removal, construction services, site clearances and land remediation are now seeking a skilled & experienced Demolition Contracts Manager due to our continued expansion within our operations.
We pride ourselves on our commitment to safety, efficiency, and environmental responsibility!.
As Demolition Contracts Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of our demolition contracts, ensuring successful project execution, client satisfaction, and compliance with industry regulations. You will collaborate with various stakeholders, including clients, subcontractors, and internal teams, to deliver high-quality demolition services within established budgets and time-lines.
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Company Director, you will be responsible for;
- You will oversee up to 7 sites and site supervisors
- Ensure demolition operations comply with all legal requirements including Health, safety, and Environmental matters
- Identify training requirements for demolition employees
- Ensure the company complies with all contractual requirements (e.g. Drawn information and specifications)
- To plan, prepare and develop risk assessments, method statements, programmes and resource requirements.
- To engage specialist subcontractors, suppliers, and designers to ensure the efficient operation of contracts
- Ensure sufficient resources are made available for the completion of the works
- Ensure all site records are produced
- Primarily ensure that industry standards are met and exceeded where possible
- Maintain good relationships with clients, colleagues, and consultants
Skills & Qualifications
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as contracts manager with a solid understanding of the demolition industry
- Hold a CCDO Demolition Management Black Card and or NEBOSH qualification
- Have excellent knowledge of all relevant demolition/health and safety policies and procedures.
- Have solid project management skills within demolition
- Effective people management skills.
- Possess excellent organisational skills and be able to meet deadlines
- Be able to plan and prioritise workloads.
- Be in possession of a valid, clean driving licence
What’s on offer?
- Company pension
- Annual leave + bank holidays
- Company van + fuel card
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £55,000.00-£65,000.00 per year
- Company car
- Company pension
- contract management: 5 years (required)
- Demolition Project Management: 1 year (required)
- clean, UK Driving License (required)
- CCDO Blackcard (preferred)
Work Location: In person