Our client, The UK’s largest, most diverse geotechnical & ground engineering contractor within the Nottinghamshire region are seeking a Trainer & Assessor to join the team to manage the service delivery of high quality, reliable end point training and assessments from with in our Training facility centre based in Kirby-in-Ashfield.
The purpose of the role will not only involve managing the activities of the Training Coordinators & Administrators on a day-day basis, it will allow you the opportunity to develop the growth strategy, as well as proactively identifying areas in need of additional instruction and new educational needs which will be required in the provision of accurate information and advice on policies, regulations & processes relating to assessment which will be used in the preparation and analyse of statistical and other data.
Your knowledge of, or experience in the delivery of training cards or tickets (CSCS, CPCS and NPORS) to ensure certification and audit purposes will be a vital part of this busy and stimulating role!
Key Deliverables will entail
- The management of accurate recording of training certifications and qualifications on our learning management system for producing accurate reporting
- Conduct comprehensive evaluation of training as required
- Maintain and develop effective communication and working relationships, both external and internal with all key stakeholders, by building strong and effective client relationships to ensure high levels of client satisfaction, retention, and maximising revenue opportunities for business through the delivery of a valued added service
- Ensure all relevant systems such as LMS and CRM are updated correctly through auditing and reporting
- Schedule & track all training courses by effectively communicating with employees and internal divisions to ensure course deadlines and qualification expiry dates are adhered to
- Support, train, develop and annually appraise team members
- Provide accurate information and advice on policies, regulations and processes relating to assessment and apprenticeship end-point assessment perspective
- Accurately record and monitor budget expenditure in respect of qualifications and training
- Support funding submissions to external bodies
To be successful in the role
- Be certified in CSCS, CPCS and/or NPORS and a thorough understanding of GDPR guidelines pertaining to certifications/apprenticeship end point assessments, including quality assurance of education standards and frameworks understanding (essential)
- Experience in the development and implementation of reporting metrics
- Demonstrable experience of managing teams within operational delivery streams to drive continuous service improvements
- The ability to build strong, effective relationships with diverse internal/external stakeholders
What’s on offer?
- Basic salary (depending on experience) + car allowance + pension
- The opportunity to join a fantastic organisation who are committed advocates of equality, diversity and inclusion for our employees!